Thursday, December 15, 2011

Currently Working On...

* Rose
* Oncoming Storm Ten

With more planned! Keep your eyes peeled on the site! And, as some of you already know, I offer prints of everything I post. Prices are as follows:

4x6 "Postcard Prints" = 2/$5
8x10 Prints = $6

And any larger sizes, please contact me for pricing and delivery options. I'm also looking into showing and selling art at Gallifrey One, the upcoming convention coming to LA in February. I encourage you all to check it out! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the card todaY! Your site is awesome, and you're right the 10th DR looks way better on here than it would have on my grainy camera photo! I can't wait to see your updates after the CON! :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great meeting you down at D-Land! Thanks for visiting the site -- and for the compliments! And yeah, I'll have at least four things to post right off the bat (once I'm home and not worn out from the con) so keep checking back. :)

    ReplyDelete